Monday, July 20, 2009

New Laptop..

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend, but my laptop that I have had for the past 4 years stopped taking a charge this weekend! I was going to order a Mac because I am obsessed with my Boyfriends MacBookPro, but for the price I was going to pay for the 13" Macbook, I got an amazing Dell computer. I customized the color and the print above and it should be here the second week of August! I cannot wait to receive it..

They were also having a special this weekend on their mini laptops.
With qualifying new purchases you could get one of these sweet minis for only $150!
So that's exactly what i did! I will now be able to blog wherever i go with my new mini.

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.