Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Still Searching for the Perfect Wallet ..


A few months ago I was on the search for the perfect wallet.
I ended up deciding upon an Hermes Kelly Wallet in Rose Shocking Pink.
This wallet is unbelievable, the color is gorgeous and it holds a ton.. maybe too much!
I find myself using it as a clutch more then a wallet.
I need to find something a little smaller in size.


Since I love my Hermes kelly wallet so much, I was thinking of getting the same wallet, but the smaller version.


Now onto the hard part.. which color to choose!
I am such a fan of turquoise and will most likely go with that color, but the violet and vert anis green are gorgeous too!




0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.