Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Purchase - Celine Mini Luggag Envelope Tote in Olive Green . .


As you know I have been on the hunt for this Celine Mini Envelope Luggage tote in Olive Green. I called every store in the US that sells Celine bags and didn't have any luck.
Then I called every European store that sells Celine bags and the last store I called I found my dream bag! I am so excited and cannot wait for it to arrive.
I feel like I just bought the last Mini Luggage Envelope tote in Olive available anywhere.
Man was this bag hard to track down! I ended up paying more than US retail because of the exchange rate, but I know this bag will be worth it.
I will post pictures once it arrives =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.