Friday, March 25, 2011

New Purchase: Old School Chapstick and Lip Gloss . .


Ever since I was a little girl I've always loved lip glosses and chapsticks.
Almost every time I went to the store with my Mom, she would buy me a new one.
If I find a brand I like, I always buy in bulk as you never know if they will stop being produced. I recently have run out of all my favorite chapsticks and needed to buy more.
My all time favorite one is the Lipsmacker Jell-O flavors, but they do not make them anymore. I resorted to ebay, where I found a seller who had all the old school chapstick and lip gloss brands I used to buy when I was younger.
I couldn't help myself and I ordered a bunch of new lip glosses and chapsticks.
These should definitely hold me off for a while!



0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.