Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Reed Krakoff Mini Atlantique Tote Disappointment!! . .


I was so excited to finally be able to pre-order the Reed Krakoff Mini Atlantique Tote. When it arrived this weekend, I was extremely disappointed with the quality of this bag. The leather was cheap came with black spots on it and the stitching was done poorly. For a bag that costs $1,190 plus tax, I expected A LOT better quality for the money. If the bag was under $500, then maybe I would have kept it as I love the style and design, but it just was not worth what I paid for it.





The bag was also supposed to come with the natural colored Reed Krakoff tag and attachment on the handles, but when it arrived everything was pink like this picture above and that really upset me as well because the Nordstrom website had completely different pictures.


1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this review. I've been dying to order a mini-Atlantique, but now I'm totally turned off. What a gyp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.