Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lauren Conrad Covers Glamour's May 2012 Issue . .


On why being in a swim suit, let alone topless on the cover of a swimsuit issue is a big deal:
"On the vacation to Cabo [a few years ago], I wore a bathing suit on the beach for the first time in years. Usually I'm just petrified. Someone zoomed in on my cellulite and it was so mean. I took it really personally. I haven't worn a bathing suit in L.A. in years because of that."
 
On not keeping in touch with Laguna Beach co-stars:
"The show is what brought a lot of us together, and when it was gone, we didn't have anything in common anymore."

On staying grounded in Hollywood:
"The best way to stay grounded is to surround myself with friends and family who knew me way back when. There's nothing like cleaning my mom's dishes or taking out the trash to remind me that I'm no different than anyone else."








0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.