Friday, March 20, 2009

Net-a-Porter Wedding Dresses..

I have never been the type of person who wants to get married right away.
I have so many goals and things that i want to do with my life before i get married and have children. I just recently found out that Net-a-Porter now is selling wedding dress ect. I am in love with the dress in the picture below and would totally rock it on my wedding day! I really like that it is modern and not your average wedding dress. I really love the color too and i don't know if i would wear white or even ivory because i have been living in sin lol. This color is the perfect alternative and the style is so chic!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.