Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Purchase: Elizabeth and James Margo Lace Up Platform Pumps . .


I was browsing online at Shopbop the other day when I should have been working and I fell in love with these pumps. I couldn't justify the $395 price tag, so I forgot about them until today. I was checking out the shoe deals on Zappos and I found these exact shoes for only $217! That's almost 50% off. I immediately put in my card info and now these beauties are on their way to me. I cannot wait for them to arrive.
They will be perfect for Valentine's Day.



3 Lovely Comments:

G said...

Hello, I hope u doing ok. I just sobering that the Elizabeth & James that u ordered, is I true size? I'm planing to get the Khaki color one. Thx! :)

G said...

Is it true size? Thx:)

galex1014 said...

Hi,

I hope all is well. So sorry for the late reply! Yes, I purchased my regular size in these and they fit perfectly! They are extremely comfortable as well. Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards,
Kayla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.