Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Present from My Amazing Boyfriend . .


I've been receiving all sorts of little gifts from my amazing boyfriend this week for Valentine's Day. He surprised me Sunday with a huge bouquet of flowers, my favorite take-out for dinner, a romantic card with a bag filled with candy and a Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade, which is my favorite drink of the moment.
He's definitely a keeper for sure! He also bought me these two adorable dresses and black cardigan. I cannot wait for Spring to arrive so I can wear them.
We are going out for our traditional Valentine's Day dinner this weekend.
We attempted to go last weekend, but the restaurants were mobbed and i'm not a very patient person so I hate to wait more than 45 minutes of a table.
Lets hope we have better luck this weekend!


0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.