Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Balenciaga Sunglasses ..

I finally broke down and bought these Balenciaga sunglasses.
I have been eyeing them for a while now and when i saw them on sale
i had to order them. Neiman Marcus was selling these for $440 and i got them
for $242 from otticanet.com I have ordered from them before and the shipping is
ridiculously fast especially coming from Italy.
I cannot wait to get my new sunglasses just in time for spring =)



Kim Kardashian definitely sold me on these.
They look amazing on her!


I cannot say enough great things about otticanet.com
my order arrived within 24hours!! I couldn't believe it =)

2 Lovely Comments:

Fernie said...

This really gorgeous! :D

Vanessa said...

this pair is something unbelievable!!! they are so beautiful. I'd like to have a pair of Balenciaga glasses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.