Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's..

I was really excited to hear that Lauren Conrad was going to be the next designer
teaming up with Kohl's. I really love the Vera by Vera Wang collection at Kohl's
and the Elle collection has some really cute tops and dresses.
I love the fact that Kohl's has stylish pieces that you can mix and make
look really expensive, when you paid very little for them.
The LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s collection will be priced from $20 to $60, the line will be exclusive to Kohl’s and will have wardrobe basics like jeans and knits.
Look out for the collection coming in October.
I am really excited and cannot wait to see what she designs.
I loved her other collection, but only bought one dress on sale because her prices were too high for modal jersey!


1 Lovely Comments:

Reyna said...

I love Simply Vera Vera Vang collection dresses at Kohls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.