Monday, November 10, 2008

Forever 21 Cart ..

Here are the latest adorable deals available at forever 21.


This dress would look amazing with black tights and oxfords.



This looks so comfortable and would layer well with anything.


Everyone always needs some sort of tote and this one is adorable with the Paris print.


I love the look of these cardigans. I tried them on in the store and really loved it! Too bad they didn't have my size in stock, but i think i will order it online.





I love everything about this skirt!
It would look chic with almost anything on top with some killer heels!



I really loved the detail on the bodice of this dress.
For the $$ you can't go wrong.



I love this and may end up getting it in a few different colors.
I would wear this with either leggings or tights depending on how short it is.

Happy Shopping =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.