Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Love ..

I have never been a Louis Vuitton fan, until recently. I am expecting my first bag today, a Monogram Stephen and i can't wait to get home and see it! I love the embossed monogram stephen in Fauve. It looks orange or brown depending on the light.





A lady on the purse forum was lucky enough to score one of these rare beauties.
I am definitely going to keep my eyes open for one because this bag is so gorgeous!





I love how the color is such a chameleon color and changes depending on the light.
I need this bag in my life!


Vanessa has an amazing bag collection.
Seeing her with this bag makes me want it even more!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.