Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forever 21 New Arrivals ..

Here are some of my favorite New Arrivals from Forever 21.



The Holidays are right around the corner and everyone has a ton of parties to attend. Here are 2 affordable chic cocktail dresses that are sure to make heads turn.






I love the colors in this plaid scarf.



What i love about this necklace is that it can be dressed up or you can wear it very casually with jeans and it will still look amazing either way.



I really love the whole look an fit of these cardigans.


I love how feminine this blouse is.





Black lace tights/leggings are a MUST HAVE for any collection.


Happy Shopping =)

2 Lovely Comments:

J said...

Hey, I LOVE the forever 21 dresses but can't find them on their website. Do you have any idea where to get them? (I am currently not in the US so I can't go to the store :()

galex1014 said...

Hi!Here you go http://www.forever21.com/twelve/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=12x12%5Fwhatsnew&product%5Fid=2051790930&Page=1
If you have anymore questions or need anymore help you can e-mail me at galex1014@yahoo.com. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.