Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens Style ..

Whether Vanessa is dressing up for an event or going shopping she always looks very feminine and chic. I adore her style and she has an amazing collection of handbags and shoes! She's been busy promoting her new movie HSM3 and at every red carpet she looked amazing!






I love these editorials from September Elle.





I want her stephen!!


She looks great in this maxi dress.



This is one of my favorite outfits that i have ever seen her in.



Killer shoes!!




I love this casual style and the high waisted pants.




I have this Balenciaga bag and it's one of my favorites!



I love the pink bra/undershirt she used under this outfit.
It gives you a great pop of color.



0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.