Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Buy or Not To Buy.. That is the Question..

I have the opportunity to get 2 great bags, one of them i've wanted FOREVER, for an amazing price!


I love ruby and i have always wanted to try the step style.
I think it will be the perfect everyday bag!
The style kind of reminds me of my first bal, a blueberry mini bowling, but i sold it to buy an electric blue giant gold hw part-time, which i love. I've always missed that style though!




This bag has been on my wish list ever since i found out what Balenciaga bag were.
So, even though this is a really bad time to buy anything i think i have to get them because i know i will regret it if i don't!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.