Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Affordable Fashions at Kohls...

A lot of people think that you can't get great fashion at a bargain price, well guess what.. YOU CAN! I'm not sure if any of you have been to Kohl's lately, but they have some great everyday basics at affordable prices. My favorite lines that they carry are Elle and Simply Vera by Vera Wang. Here are just a few of the great deals Kohl's has to offer. FYI they are having a HUGE sale today =)


I have this cardigan, but in black and it's one of my favorites. I even like it better than the Victoria's Secret Cashmere and Silk Cardigans.


I love the rosette detail on the neckline and the unexpected pop of color makes this top a must have!




This is a Daisy Fuentes cardigan. I have it in ivory and it's very comfy! Perfect for Fall.


When i saw this online i immediately fell in love with it. It's a scarf/cardigan. What a cool idea!


You can never have enough pairs of tights. This fall buy some colors to add a pop to your wardrobe!




This top would go perfect with purple leggings and a black cardigan!


Vera Wang always has the best accessories!


Happy Shopping =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.