Friday, September 5, 2008

Victoria's Secret Must Haves...


This dress is very chic! I love the flutter sleeves and the fact that the designer added Black lace under the armpit. This dress would look amazing with black lace tights and a Balenciaga Ruby Clutch.


Oversized Cardigans are an essential item in my wardrobe. They are definitely a must have for fall and your probably going to want to get it in more than one color. I have a few from VS and they are very comfortable!


These shoes look just like the Christian Louboutin one's that i fell in love with from last season.
These are definitely more reasonable price wise. Every closet should own a pair. They add rock-n-roll chic to any outfit.


I love these shoes! They are made by Jessica Simpson and remind me of the LAMB ones.
They are a lot cheaper then the LAMB ones too.


How amazing would these shoes look with the Chloe Paraty bag in Blk Python??
These are definitely on my must have list!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.