Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ahh.. GORGEOUS Chloe Python Paraty on Ebay!!!

As i'm sure all of you already know, this bag is my current OBSESSION! I can not get it out of my head!! There is now one up on ebay, but unfortunately i haven't saved up enough $$ to get this one. My Saks SA called me yesterday to let me know that my paraty will be in next week and i am freaking out that i won't get the $$ in time. This bag is pretty much sold out worldwide and there is a huge waitlist. For those of you considering this beauty i wouldn't wait long because sooner than you think they will be gone!!






Please check out my items for sale!! I am open to all fair offers.. i really need the $$ to get this bag.

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.