Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lauren Conrad Collection..


One of my biggest guilty pleasures is watching The Hills on MTV. I love all the drama! LC has come a long way from her days in Laguna Beach and her style has evolved from california comfort to classy and well put together. Pretty much every picture i see of her i covet the outfi or bag.



Her collection is filled with lots of flowy modal jersey garments. They may be basic, but i love mixing basics with unexpeded accessories. I really like her use of color and her choices of silhouettes for her fall collection.



She's bringing back the one shoulder dresses and shirts. It's a style that faded away, but i've always loved it!


This is the famous LC skirt that she has seen walking all around LA in. It comes in a ton of different colors and i love it!



This is an adorable LBD


This whole outfit gives me a grease lightning feel to it lol


This dress is very sexy and comes in a bunch of colors.



1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to say that I love your style! I just stumbled upon this blog and seems like we have similar taste. Greetings from Germany!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.