Thursday, September 11, 2008

Elizabeth & James Fall Favorites..


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have had a huge impact on fashion for the past 5 years. I really love this label. It's not as expensive as "the row", but it still is pricey.



I love the whole look of this jacket. It's definitely not your ordinary black jacket. My favorite part is the longer hem in the back with the pleats and the button details.


I love this modern take on the classic smokers jacket.






This is such a classy and feminine top and it comes in an assortment of colors. You could pair this with anything and get instant chic.


High waisted, wide leg pants are definitely in for the fall.



Everyone knows that the Olsen's are the ones who brought back the ordinary plaid shirt, but made it sexy. I love the seersucker fabric and the back button detail.



This is such a gorgeous LBD






I love this top! The detailed neckline is fabulous!


This is one of my favorite pieces from the collection. Every women needs atleast 4 LBD's in their overcrowded closets =)

If you haven't already definitely check out their jewelry collection. There are some amazing pieces in it!



The zipper neckline of this shirt is amazing! I've never seen anything like this before.




This vest cardigan is adorable. This is an investment piece that will never go out of style.



This is a very fun and flirt outfit!



This is a very sexy outfit without being revealing. I love it!





This cardigan is so funky and cool. Yo would have to have a certain style to pull this off, but i bet it's super comfortable.


0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.