Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Band of Outsiders Spring 2009 Look book...


I have really never even heard of this label until i started researching spring 2009 runway shows. They chose an interesting choice to be there model for their look book.


I really think Kirsten Dunst pulls this collection off very well.


This collection is great for it's chic work attire.


I also love how they are offering different lengths in all their jackets. Not every women is 6' tall =)


I think Kirsten looks amazing in these candids.


These last looks seem very Ashley Olsen inspired. I love them!

1 Lovely Comments:

Karlee said...

ahhh wow i absolutely love these because they are actually pieces you can wear in public :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.