Thursday, September 11, 2008

Up for sale..

In order to be able to fund the Chloe Python Paraty bag i need to let go of some thing in my collection. I know the pictures are small (when i resized them i made them too small), but if you give me your e-mail i will e-mail bigger and more detailed photos for any of the items!


First thing up for sale is a gorgeous fendi tortuga magic bag. I bought this bag from the ebay back in 2005. I bought her well loved and have taken great care of since. It's in well loved condition and would be a great addition to anyones collection. There are some scratches on the front and inner flap from taking out keys ect. Also in the corners there is minimal cracking in the leather. It's not very noticeable at all, but i wanted to mention it. I feel it gives the bag more personality. This is the same exact bag as Rachel Bilson's bag. It is made of a "tortuga" leather (leather embossed to look like an exotic tortoiseshell). It was only produced in SS 05 unfortunately so it's a very rare find.
I'm asking $550.00 plus $20.00(s&h) within the US
Please contact me for International shipping rates =)



Up next is a Chloe Edith Wallet in Whiskey with white contrasting top stitching. I used it for about a month, then bought a Balenciaga wallet and this has been in the box ever since.
I'm asking for $200.00 plus $8.00(s&h) within the US




Next we have this Chloe bag i bought from Saks in Boston and gave it to my mom for a Christmas gift. She only used it for less than a week, then she realized it was too big for her and it's been in it's dust bag since.
I'm asking $900.00 OBO plus $20.00(s&h) within the US



Lastly we have a brand new pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviator sunglasses.I bought them last year from Neiman Marcus and have never used them. Comes in original packaging with case. I have too many sunglasses so that's why i'm selling these.
I'm asking for $50.00 plus $8.00(s&h) within the US


I accept paypal (please add 3% for fees), western union, money order or personal check. I will ship out within 24 hours of payment received. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more picture, i know mine suck! Kind Regards =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.