Sunday, October 26, 2008

Forever 21..

It's about that time.. here's my latest forever 21 cart! This store alway has a ton of great times for sale. Here are a few of my favorite things =)



I love the jewel button detail on this long cardigan. It would go perfect with a pair of leggings and some ankle boots.



This is a perfect fall day coat and the colbolt blue makes it even better.


I love the idea of taking a very masculine piece like a jacket or a vest and making it totally feminine. I would add some black skinny pants of leggings to this with a very feminine ivory tank.


I just love the whole idea of this dress. It can be very casual and you can dress it up with the right accessories.



I just love this dress! It's very sexy =)



Check the website everyday for some of these great deals. Just act fast because things sell out very quickly. Happy Shopping =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.