Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Victoria's Secret ..

I love Victoria's Secret! I also buy a ton of things there every season.
Here are a few of my current favorites.


I love the oversized look of this sweater.
This would be so perfect paired with a pair of cozy leggings =)


I am thinking that this might be my new fall coat!
I am loving purple right now and i haven't had a peacoat for a few seasons.
And it's such a plus that it comes in petite sizes for people who are 5ft like me =)


I couldn't believe the price of this jacket. It's only $58 bucks and it's such a great jacket.
This is definitely a seasonless item that will never go out of style. It's definitely a must have!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.