Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go Jane ..


I just bought these shoes. They are so gorgeous!! I hope they will be comfortable.


I also bought these.. hopefully they will be comfortable so i can buy more!


I hope the black ones are comfortable because if they are for $30.00 i'm going to buy the brown too =)


These come in so many colors, they are a must have!


For $15 you can get these in every color!


These look like YSL shoes and for less that $30.00 that's such a steal!



These are to die for!! They are next on my list!


I love this dress. It gives me a Romeo and Juliet feel.


These are a must have!


This looks really comfortable.


These look just like YSL Tributes.. they come in so many colors, i definitely need these!


I love this dress.. i'm going on a cruise in January and this would be perfect!



This dress is gorgeous. Perfect for going out to dinner or to wear with leggings.


I love this maxi dress for my cruise too!


If my other shoes i just bought end up being comfortable these are next on my list!

Happy Shopping =)

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.