Thursday, October 2, 2008

. . Old Navy Shoes . .


I just bought these adorable snakeskin flats from Old Navy! I got such a great deal on them too! I only ended up paying $10.00 for them. I have a $10.00 gift money and it was friends and family so i saved 25% and free shipping! If they end up dropping the price a little more i might buy the other colors too! Aren't these going to look amazing with my Chloe bag??




I have been looking for an electric blue sandal forever. These are platforms, which are so comfortable, i definitely need to buy these with my next purchase!


I'm such a homebody! I love relaxing at home and watching movies with the BF =) These slippers look so comfortable!! I love Old Navy!!

0 Lovely Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.